Anna Schwarz graduated from St. Lawrence University in 2015 with a BS in psychology and a minor in government. As an undergraduate she volunteered at the NYSARC Community Arts Center in Canton, NY, a program that offers creative, social and recreational opportunities for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. She spent the spring semester of her junior year in Copenhagen, Denmark studying positive psychology and conducting field research that examined the association between culture and Gross National Happiness (GNH). As a senior, Anna completed a year-long honors thesis where she investigated the relationship between a judge’s gender and a juror’s ability to comprehend instructions and make decisions during a criminal trial. Ultimately, Anna hopes to pursue a degree in social work or clinical mental health counseling.
1. Guidelines for Writing Thesis Protocol. Download Here
2. Thesis Protocol Submission Form. Download Here
3. Thesis Submission Form. Download Here
4. Modified Thesis Submission Form and Guidelines. Download Here
5. Annexure Publication. Download Here
6. Challan for Thesis Submission. Download Here